Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gaither Vocal Band's Lovin' Life -- 2008

Gaither Vocal Band
Lovin' Life
(2008)

My Rating: 5 Stars

Bill Gaither – bass
Guy Penrod – lead
Marshall Hall – baritone
Wes Hampton – tenor

Songs:
I'm Forgiven (Bruce Hibbord, Hadley Hackensmith, Michael Omartian)
Build An Ark (Paul Evans)
Jesus And John Wayne (Gloria Gaither, William J. Gaither, Doug Johnson, Kim Williams, Benjamin Gaither)
Go Ask (William J. Gaither, Gloria Gaither)
Home of Your Dreams (William J. Gaither, Gloria Gaither, Benjamin Gaither)
Search Me Lord (Thomas Dorsey)
Lonely Mile (Henry Slaughter)
There's Always A Place At The Table (William J. Gaither, Gloria Gaither, Larry Gatlin)
The Diff'rence Is In Me (William J. Gaither, Gloria Gaither)
I'm Loving Life (Benjamin Gaither, Jeff Silvey, Kim Williams)
When I Cry (Benjamin Gaither, Marshall Hall)
Prisoner Of Hope (Benjamin Gaither, Jeff Silvey, Kim Williams)
Then He Bowed His Head and Died (William J. Gaither, Gloria Gaither)

My Personal Favorites:
Jesus And John Wayne
Go Ask
The Diff'rence Is In Me
I'm Loving Life
When I Cry
Prisoner of Hope

The mixture of genres of music is wonderful. :-) I don't usually go straight to my preferred songs but listen to the recording as a whole.

No comments: